0celot Unit.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ex member?

+4
Arocks
dts 5.1
Heleb
Kunímitsu
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ex member? Empty ex member?

Post by Invité Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:10 pm

you kidding me? fuck yourself french bastard tbh.
That other retard starts on me and makes trouble for shit, when he has the option to mute. what can i do against my personality? nothing.
That s just pathetic.
Just delate my account you retard. I dont even wanna be an "ex member", that s too much of a shame to ever say i was in a clan with people like you and that retard of Kunimitsu.
Rofl on top of that, Yunnie left her spot so i can play today. but yet your retard players fucked it up. So i couldnt play, neither could she. Idc for myself, i m not addicted to mgo. But that s desrespcful toward her. You should have told her to come back instead of allowing that other guy.
Pathetic tbh.

Invité

Back to top Go down

ex member? Empty Re: ex member?

Post by Kunímitsu Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:36 pm

and here i was starting to believe hina.

first and foremost, no one made trouble for you. you told me to gtfo of the team because you won't stop spamming bullshit. when someone's nice and/or polite and you say something like that, well it pretty much says everything there is to say about you: you are a selfish bitch. if you left, blame yourself!

as for not joining, noobjin completed the team by accident, rather than on porpuse. and I am sorry for yunnie she should have joined, not you. in fact, i'm glad you didn't, especially seeing the way you act.

Last edited by Kunímitsu on Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kunímitsu
Kunímitsu
Ocelot!

Job/hobbies : try to gues...lol
Humor : regretful

Back to top Go down

Post by Heleb Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Wow, Rikku calm down, you left the clan didn't you? Anyone who leaves the clan becomes an ex-member, it wasn't like dts was kicking you, don't be so aggressive towards him, and stop using retard, no one is being nasty to you, kuni was just fighting back because you insulted him.
Heleb
Heleb
Eagle

Job/hobbies : Student

Back to top Go down

Post by dts 5.1 Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:46 pm

I'll delete this topic tomorrow. (and your account aswell)
ps: thanks for the good laugh Rikku, you made my day. Rolling Eyes
ps2: I apologize to all clan members to let that angry kid join the clan.
dts 5.1
dts 5.1
The man with no name

Job/hobbies : Videogames, basketball...
Humor : Half grumpy, half lazy.

http://0celot-unit.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Yeah w/e. I asked him to mute me, and i told him i was sorry to spamm but it was my way to be. So for more security so he s not bothered, he can mute. Yet he started on me and moaning about it. So i told him that then if he wouldnt mute me and just keep blaming me, then he could leave the team. On plus i spamm only during intergames, and it s not like ALL the intergames. I barely talk in game appart to give advice or else, which tbh helped us.. But okay...
His fault, not mine Wink
I never insulted him in the first place, i dont know when you saw me saying you to "gtfo". You re even more pathetic that youre a liar.
On top of that Kuni dont come saying im not nice, i tried to joke with you, you stood so cold felt like you had seen a ghost srsly -__-
Then you left so i could join, and i even offered to let you play the two last hours.
So dont pin it all on me. That s just stupid, you closed all ways to explain each other (left staright chat room, delated my psn probs blocked it). Not me. Then obviously im not staying here.
You re a bunch of intolerants.

Last edited by Rikku on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Kunímitsu Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:13 pm

if i'm going to mute a clan member, i might aswell blocklist and delete psn right? after all muting has one function: to stop communicating with another person.

lol "adult convo" if you suggested a mute in the first place, doesn't that mean we shouldn't have a conversation?. and again, my fault i left. you left the clan because i left the survival team? woah, that is an adult reaction rikku! indeed it is...

and the way you told me to leave = gtfo in my language. you were not capable to stop spamming, and for your information your spam annoyed more than just me. so yeah, you're selfish.

if everyone decided to mute you, then what's the point of you being in a clan? maybe you reached that conclusion, maybe that's why you left and in that case well played, for once a smart attitude.
Kunímitsu
Kunímitsu
Ocelot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Heleb Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Muting someone in your clan and team is lame though, kuni obviously felt bad doing that, and if you're using the mic to talk rather than chat, he would have wanted to listen to you so you could have teamwork, which is the whole point of it.

I'm only getting involved in the parts that I can see, and here I can see that you're being very aggressive and insulting to my friends, for what seems like a silly reason :/
Heleb
Heleb
Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kunímitsu Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:19 pm

and i never called you a kid.

yes, i am under 18 but if you are an adult, then you are the pathetic one here since you should have more maturity.
Kunímitsu
Kunímitsu
Ocelot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:28 pm

No, that s you just being narrow minded.
So i give you a pencil and you use it ONLY to write, dont you never use it to draw? or to seperate pages n a book? or to scratch yourself? and i can carry on with exemples.
There we go. You cuold have used it to mute me for the intergame. Knowing that i rarely talk while we play appart to try and help.
But no, you re too much of an intolerant. And you d rather have a go at me.I didnt left the clan because you left a game. Dont be pathetic really. I left because of your behaviour, and i do not want to have people like you surrounding me. Keep your narrow mind and patheticness for yourself thanks.
That s fun, because you dont moan at people on micro talking all the game and we barely understand em because their micro is laggy. And hell knows how annoying it can be. It s still a spam U_U
Pff anyways, im sorry if you felt like i was chasing you, it wasnt at all like this. And i said of a mute not to stop cumminicating but for your own confort, as i never know when imma start a crazy mood and talk bs. U_U
So well anyways, let s leave it like this. I think we both was narrow minded, just forget about it. You carry on with your clan, and i keep with my stuff ^_^

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Kunímitsu Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:42 pm

you were nice at some points, and at others you acted like you didn't care about the others... should i yet again say that that is SELFISH?

i seem to be pushing the same buttons over and over... all i asked you, was that you stopped saying phrases over and over again, flooding the chat. muting is the easy way to solve it for sure, but we were clan mates. TEAM mates! on the same side! couldn't you stop? is the alternative to muting you, me leaving? if that is the only alternative, then it was you who took my choices away.

ppl micro spamming? i never heard someone repeating the same words on a microphone! and who are those "ppl"? if you're mentioning roy (who seems to be the only one who actively uses the microphone) i can understand what he says, rarely had a problem with it. and when lag comes in the way, they aren't doing it on purpose, nor are they doing it for the sake of spamm

my behavior... the only other action i took at the time, other than asking you to stop spamming was me leaving. so yeah, you left because i left a game :\

good luck finding someone who doesn't give a shit about what you have to say, and therefore mutes you, but plays with you. the more i think about it the more i'm convinced your looking to play with bots. bots, you know, AI's who don't react to the things you say.
Kunímitsu
Kunímitsu
Ocelot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kunímitsu Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:45 pm

and the fact that i left, proved that i cared about what you had to say. i was trying to make a point, and you completely missed it. i only blocklisted your mgo char when you left the clan, and i never psn blocked you. i deleted it, i was hoping to have you understand that muting, that lack of communication, only leads to the worst of conclusions.

and i was right after all... lack of communication made you leave, made you hate me (quite quickly too) and is making me feel some remorse... maybe if i acted differently, maybe you wouldn't leave. maybe you would change. hell, maybe my opinion of you would change!

but then again, maybe you would leave anyhow. then again, maybe you would remain the same.

i have nothing more to say. and i will say no more.

Kunímitsu
Kunímitsu
Ocelot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arocks Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:22 pm

No point in staying in clan if everyone have to mute you.
And rikku,
"fuck yourself French bastard"
"Retard player"
YOU are the kid here, and the only one! Do you think that it's an adult reaction?
Well I could be the same kid as you were in your first message but I won't, I can control myself and talk, not like you. And I'm 17 years old, not officially an "adult"
Arocks
Arocks
Chuck Norris' friend

Humor : Noobish humor!

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Well Im not bothering in answering, because like i said im leaving it like this. And i m not willing to argue, i apologised and i do it again if needed. Sorry for the spamm, and sorry if you felt like i chased you but it wasnt like this.
If i keep talking (repeating myself which i already said what i needed to say) then it d make you mad, wouldnt it =P
And i appreciate people dont get involved really, do you even know why i m pissed off at Dts? no, so rly, stay in your corner D=

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:36 pm

and really, dont call me selfish for a couple of sentences i spammed.
That s not fair on me, i always was there to help my mates.
and i dont want to be how to say, make me appear like me > all by saying this : but i helped in many times mates so the team can win, or my mates dont die, etc.
Really i disagree with this. You cannot judge me only with what happened yesterday. Yes i tend to be selfish when im angry, tho i can admit my mistakes and apolgise.
But the rest of the time really i care of the team more than myself. That s probably caus you didnt play enough with me and only focused on the wrong part of my personality when you came to.
That s a pity it s true, wish i could go back.
But well i felt offended so miss reacted back to you leaving and all this.

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Heleb Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Maybe that's the problem rikku, some of the people you played with don't know you so well, so if you act bad that is the only impression they are going to get of you.
You don't normally act like that, but if people have just met you, they will think you do. So maybe remember that next time and try and be as nice as possible until you know the people you are playing with better, otherwise there could it could easily be misunderstood like this Smile
Just remember that people are fast to judge, if it were the other way round you would act the same.
Im sure people appreciate the apology though Smile
Heleb
Heleb
Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:52 pm

U_U thanks for the advice. =)

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Arocks Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:59 pm

"stay in your corner?" pfff seriously....
You are here for less than 3 weeks and insulted some members that I respect and consider as friends and you want me to say nothing?
Laugh

Arocks
Arocks
Chuck Norris' friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spainy91 Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Rikku wrote:you kidding me? fuck yourself french bastard tbh.
That other retard starts on me and makes trouble for shit, when he has the option to mute. what can i do against my personality? nothing.
That s just pathetic.
Just delate my account you retard. I dont even wanna be an "ex member", that s too much of a shame to ever say i was in a clan with people like you and that retard of Kunimitsu.
Rofl on top of that, Yunnie left her spot so i can play today. but yet your retard players fucked it up. So i couldnt play, neither could she. Idc for myself, i m not addicted to mgo. But that s desrespcful toward her. You should have told her to come back instead of allowing that other guy.
Pathetic tbh.

I'm not even going to bother reading this topic because its just full of your fail. I don't even know you but fuck off, have a nice day bye!
Spainy91
Spainy91
I'm still waiting for my special rank...

Back to top Go down

Post by Arocks Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Laugh well said spainy
Arocks
Arocks
Chuck Norris' friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hina Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Sad why not close it right now?

and i really dont know what her problem is right now...
i tried to be nice for her sake but -_- gosh nevermind
just sad what how people can be like
Hina
Hina
Turkish Delight

Job/hobbies : playing with a ball :3
Humor : very much :3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey22 Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:30 pm

why is this like 1 vs all ???
some dont no wat happened, shouldnt judge wat happened
dnt tell some 1 u dont no, to fuck off.
they both had wrong and right, i ave no right to say this but i was there and i just wanna say
ok rikku spam, wrong (but its not just her tht spam, eg im 1 too) she just spam the start, unlike some memb they spam during and after, yes thts annoying.
kuni left, wrong, could of mute for the sake of other memb and carry on playing tht last match
yet kuni had right cuz he asked not to spam, quite alot of times
but also rikku had right cuz why did kuni ave to do big reaction leaving tht game
they both wrong and right.
mute, is a choice, and rember even dts muted all of us in surv?
so type spam is not ok? but mic spam is? like sean sining on mic is ok? but hina typing a song out is not? im not trying to pick on whos side and different membs, just a example. why can 1 memb do something, but another cant?
we r all equal
yes rikku a bit rude and so is kuni, i know i shouldnt get involved in this but this is causing such a big problem. and maybe me writting this will cause even more problem, i appolgise. cant we all just forgive and forget? they were both wrong and right, u cant tak 1 side, so forget it.
Monkey22
Monkey22
0celot Unit mascot

Humor : smile smile smile, now laugh!!!!!!!!!! xD xD

https://www.youtube.com/user/22monk3y22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hina Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Monkey22 wrote:why is this like 1 vs all ???
some dont no wat happened, shouldnt judge wat happened
dnt tell some 1 u dont no, to fuck off.
they both had wrong and right, i ave no right to say this but i was there and i just wanna say
ok rikku spam, wrong (but its not just her tht spam, eg im 1 too) she just spam the start, unlike some memb they spam during and after, yes thts annoying.
kuni left, wrong, could of mute for the sake of other memb and carry on playing tht last match
yet kuni had right cuz he asked not to spam, quite alot of times
but also rikku had right cuz why did kuni ave to do big reaction leaving tht game
they both wrong and right.
mute, is a choice, and rember even dts muted all of us in surv?
so type spam is not ok? but mic spam is? like sean sining on mic is ok? but hina typing a song out is not? im not trying to pick on whos side and different membs, just a example. why can 1 memb do something, but another cant?
we r all equal
yes rikku a bit rude and so is kuni, i know i shouldnt get involved in this but this is causing such a big problem. and maybe me writting this will cause even more problem, i appolgise. cant we all just forgive and forget? they were both wrong and right, u cant tak 1 side, so forget it.

i kinda agree but its not all vs 1. like helen isnt against her right? she is just trying to figure it out and try to solve and see whats right and whats wrong here >< im the blame here tbh Sad
it was my idea to have her in the clan Sad im so sorry
so please instead of fighting each other, blame it on me and carry on PLEASE
Hina
Hina
Turkish Delight

Job/hobbies : playing with a ball :3
Humor : very much :3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey22 Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:48 pm

take in a deep breath and breath out

hina its not ur fault, no one is to be blamed

and dts can u just dele this topic asap
Monkey22
Monkey22
0celot Unit mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Spainy91 Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:20 pm

I'll tell whoever I want to fuck off kthxsbai
Spainy91
Spainy91
I'm still waiting for my special rank...

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey22 Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:22 pm

baka
Monkey22
Monkey22
0celot Unit mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content